OUR VISION - MISSION – VALUES
- The Vision of CICC is to be the globe's leading provider of performance improvement consulting and training solutions.
- We accomplish this by leveraging our unparalleled knowledge and experience with a broad range of proven methodologies to provide our clients with the skills and knowledge they need to enhance financial results and customer satisfaction. Through improved performance our clients can realize significant enterprise value for their investment, both immediately and into the future.
- Our commitment to shared values serves as a framework to guide the daily actions and decisions of CICC employees. Our values represent the standards by which each CICC employee measures how we serve our clients, treat our peers, and engage with our communities.
- Our practice is guided by the following core values:
- Clients: We build relationships based on doing the right thing for our diversified client base. By listening carefully to our customers, we can fully understand their needs and wants and thus help them exceed their own expectations. We keep our client information confidential.
- Employees: We develop and empower our employees to grow and prosper to their fullest potential. When our people achieve their best, we can help our clients achieve their best.
- Consultants: We maintain consistently high standards for service. To that end, we support our affiliate consultants to ensure that CICC delivers on the promise we make to our clients: to provide excellent service and give them the skills and knowledge they need to achieve meaningful, self-sustaining results, both now and in the future.
- Families: We are sensitive to the needs of our families and work together to foster a high quality of life.
- Suppliers: We work with our suppliers to encourage and ensure mutual success.
- Community: As a global organization, we show respect to local customs and culture. We act responsibly to help the people we employ, the companies we serve, and the communities in which we operate to achieve their full potential.
- We listen to our stakeholders.
- We practice what we preach.
- We deal ethically and fairly with everyone.
- We make the job fun along the way.